Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And Now...For Something Completely Different

Let Bad Sci-Fi Week Commence!
After some soul searching, I decided I was really catering to a niche market by just including unproduced specs. So in a market to please more people, and cover more of my favorite (and important films) from here on in at Hunting for Isla, a few things are gonna change!
From now, I'm reviewing Unproduced and Produced Scripts. Yes, I know this is alot on the plate and it could potentially get really overwhelming. So also from now on, we're going to have theme weeks. This is going to have plenty of goodies down the road for you folks (I'm planning a Razzie, an Oscar, a Nicholls, an Indiana Jones, a Star Wars and many other marathons) so without further adieu...let the games begin.
In honor of the 2012 release, I bring you bad Science Fiction week. We'll have a couple oldies, a couple recents, and a couple specs. There will be laughs. There will be tears. And the party has already started because we have the Tron guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment