Monday, January 11, 2010

Let's Get Lost


So, it's time to face the facts. I finally slipped off the tracks and failed to post to the site for a week or two. So in honor of my failure, I'm going to highlight "The Lost Weekend" theme. In actuality, I wasn't really that lost at all. But rather, busy working on severak other projects and slipped behind the side temporarily. So this week, I bring you tales of the strange, of people who slid out into that lost weekend only to emerge on the other side. Some of these are my favorite films, and many of them are tales you probably have encountered in form or another. So to switch things up, I'm going to tackle them in some pretty unconventional angles: relating the novels to the books, discussing the effectiveness of the genres, and in many places highlighting whatI feel to be the strangeness of these tales. So let's get lost for a whole week of Isla...

No comments:

Post a Comment